Spring Lake Homes For Sale
The town of Spring Lake is situated five miles from Fort Bragg. Spring Lake was first populated in 1923, but was officially founded in 1951. The name “Spring Lake” first appeared around 1923 when Arthur Priddy opened Spring Lake Service Station in relation to the nearby Spring Lake Pond. If considering a purchase in Spring Lake, you can expect to find many beautiful homes along with new construction homes. Spring Lake is also home to the new extension of the Fayetteville Technical Community College Campus. Spring Lake residents enjoy many scenic views, lakes, and parks.
More information for Spring Lake is at http://www.spring-lake.org/.
The following attractions and activities are close and convenient while in Spring Lake:
Anderson Creek Golf Club - Situated in a thriving community environment the course is semi-private with memberships and public play. The facilities include 18 holes of golf, a large grass practice range including room for those 300+ yard drives, and dining facilities. You will be challenged by undulating fairways, contoured greens, penalty areas, water, and deep sand bunkers. The six tees provide an opportunity for all skill levels to enjoy.
Carvers Creek State Park - Amenities at the relatively new Carvers Creek State Park have centered on Long Valley Farm, the historic retreat of a Rockefeller family member, as the park continues to develop recreation opportunities. The farm offers scenic, contemplative hiking through longleaf pine forests, and rangers lead regular interpretive programs, including occasional tours through the vacation home of the late James Stillman Rockefeller, who bequeathed the property for conservation.
- Intrigue Children's Exhibition Center - where you can enjoy galleries and interactive displays with the whole family that will spark your child’s interest in math, science, and technology.
- Senior Enrichment Center - their motto is, “You’re never too old to have the best day of your life.” They strive to enhance the well being of all who pass through our doors with an array of services, activities and caring staff.
- Splash Pad - the Town of Spring Lake opened their splash pad for residents of the community in 2019. It is dedicated to Spring Lake's late Mayor, Mrs. Ethel T. Clark, who worked hard to make her vision come to life. There are two picnic tables available under a large patio area along with a playground alongside it. Restrooms are also available on the premises, which are equipped with changing tables.
- Recreation and Parks Department - facilities include Mendoza Park, Wilson Avenue Park, Odell Road Park and Ruth Street Park. From playground equipment to basketball courts to picnic tables to baseball fields to tennis courts, the Parks in Spring Lake are not only well maintained, they offer outdoor fun for all.
- Fort Bragg Clay Target Center - is one of the largest shotgun shooting facilities in the state of North Carolina. They are open to the public, and to all levels, from beginners to experts. If you are new to the sport, their team members will help instruct you on the basics, getting you to hit those orange targets. Their facility offers shotgun rentals for on-site skeet and trap shooting or customers may bring their own shotgun.
Schools and Education:
- Some notable schools in Spring Lake include: Anderson Creek Academy, William T Brown Elementary, Overhills Elementary, Lillian Black Elementary, Manchester Elementary, Overhills Middle, Spring Lake Middle, and Overhills High School.
Browse Spring Lake Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.