Sanford Homes For Sale
Sanford is the approximate halfway point between Fayetteville and Raleigh. Situated roughly 40 miles from both Fayetteville and Raleigh, Sanford was chartered in 1874. If considering a purchase in Sanford, we can help you find the perfect home. There are a multitude of communities in Sanford with each community offering different amenities. Within Sanford you can find almost anything- apartments, contemporary homes, luxury homes, new construction, patio homes, townhouses, and vacant lots - residential.
More information for Sanford is at http://www.sanfordnc.net/
The following attractions and activities are readily available while in Sanford:
Carolina Trace Country Club - where you can enjoy a round or two. Enjoy 500 courses of putting green and a 315 acre lake. Spend your evenings dining in the clubhouse where you can experience various cuisines from all around the globe.
Spring Lane Cinemas - is a popular area with restaurants and convenient shopping.
- Heart of Carolina Jazz Society - Few cities could support a musical endeavor of this magnitude; Sanford has nurtured the Orchestra from its inception 25 years ago as a community jazz ensemble formed to share a love and understanding of the art. Today, the Orchestra is a dynamic musical force delighting and enlightening thousands across the state.
- Temple Theatre - Cue the audiences in this restored 1920’s vaudeville venue. A designated national landmark that draws more than 30,000 theatre goers annually with a star-studded schedule of musical and theatrical performances. As a training stage for young theatre artists, the Temple is also setting the stage for tomorrow’s great performances.
- Sanford Arts & Vine Festival - This spirited two-day celebration of art showcases the work of North Carolina’s leading potters and artisans, as well as the products of the state’s premier vintners, brewers and vineyards. The fruits of their labor to sip and savor: A can’t miss for connoisseurs and fun-lovers of all kinds.
Broadway Our Way - From the funnel cakes to the fantastic music by favorite local bands, this annual celebration is just the way families like it: Friendly and fun.
- Biking/hiking - The trails are varied in length and terrain, but the scenery is uniformly beautiful at the 177-acre San-Lee Park and Biking Trail. Hit the trails or stop and enjoy picnic areas and playgrounds; in-season paddle boating and kayaking are also popular. In and around town, Sanford’s expanding greenways are great for strolling, hiking or jogging, or just enjoying the fresh North Carolina air and scenery.
- Lake and river fun - Perfect for paddlers, the 76-mile trek on the Deep River is the ideal adventure for all ages. And the nearby Jordan Lake spreads out over 1,400 acres of crystalline waters, and offers nine recreation areas, where camping, fishing, boating, swimming and picnicking are popular. Bald eagle-watching is also a favorite here.
- Motocross - The tracks are tough, the riders tougher at the Devil’s Ridge Motocross, home of the North Carolina State championships.
- Sporting Clays - Explore a venerated shooting art at its best on a complex course set amidst lush natural scenery at Deep River Sporting Clays, host to the premier Southern Side by Side Championship and Exhibition.
Schools and Education: