Hope Mills, NC Real Estate
Hope Mills is situated approximately 25 miles from Fort Bragg. Hope Mills was chartered in 1891. If considering a purchase in Hope Mills, we can help you find the perfect home. There are a multitude of communities in Hope Mills, with each community offering different amenities. Within Hope Mills you can find almost anything- apartments, contemporary homes, luxury homes, new construction, patio homes, townhouses, and vacant residential lots.
Browse Hope Mills Homes For Sale
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
The following attractions, activities, and businesses are readily available while in Hope Mills:
Fantasy Lake Water Park- this 6 acre man-made lake with a white sand beach is a popular site for outdoor water activities.
Millstone 14 - movie theater, is a small NC chain of theaters that caters to their clientele.
Wine Paint & Create - Mixing Wine Paint and Fun!! Girls night out, company outings, birthday parties, time for yourself. Endless reasons to come and have fun. We supply brushes , paint, canvas and aprons. Check our website for details and booking information.
Purple Lotus Boutique - Be the epitome of fashion when you shop in this lovely and trendy ladies’ boutique for special items that are sure to garner compliments and pleasing gazes every time they are worn.
Grapes and Hops - Expert advice, a great atmosphere and outstanding variety is what Grapes and Hops has to offer. Serving the Fayetteville, NC and surrounding areas, they provide a wide variety of wines from around the world, and the best selection of craft beers, brew supplies, wine gifts & cigars in the area.
Snap Fitness - 24/7 health club and fitness center that will get you fit and feeling great.
Putt Putt Fun Center - providing a variety of fun activities for all ages whether it's: Mini Golf, Go Kart Racing, Arcade Games, or Laser Tag.
- Dirtbag Ales Brewery & Taproom - Are you currently sitting in I-95 traffic? Are your kids fighting about what to watch on the i-Pad and requesting that you change the radio to Kids-Bop-Kids? If so, stop by Dirtbag Ales Brewery & Taproom for some handcrafted beers and great food! Dirtbag also hosts the Dirtbag Ales Farmers Market from Spring through Fall.
- Dirty Whiskey Craft Cocktail Bar - Craft Cocktail Bar that focuses on in-house fusions combined with locally sourced spirits, with a common goal: Have fun while making great cocktails.
- Hope Mills Lake - Swimming in Hope Mills Lake runs Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, and the Annual Boat Permit Duration is April 1 - March 31. Hope Mills Lake is a no wake lake. The hours are Monday - Saturday, Sunrise to 30 minutes prior to sunset and Sundays, 12:30pm-6:30pm.
- Athletics Department - The Hope Mills Parks & Recreation Athletics Department holds three seasons of league play sports; Winter, Spring & Fall.
- Hope Mills Parks include: Hope Mills Recreation Center, Hope Mills Municipal Park, Hope Mills Lake Park, Athletic Fields, Golfview Greenway, Ed Herring Park, and Bonayre Gardens. Amenities include: Indoor Basketball Court, Outdoor Basketball Courts, Fitness Rooms, Kitchens, Multi-Purpose Rooms, Lighted Athletic Fields, Veterans Memorial, Skate Park, Dog Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Horseshoes, Picnic Shelters, Charcoal Grills, Walk Trails, and Gazebos.