Eastover Homes For Sale
About 10 miles away from Fayetteville is the community of Eastover. Eastover was first incorporated in 2007. If considering a purchase in Eastover, expect to find an array of diverse properties. Some of the amenities provided to the residents of Eastover are parks, rural living, and a variety of entertainment locations. Eastover is also one of the very few places that you are able to find a home in a Golf Community that doesn't have an HOA!
The website for Eastover is at http://www.eastovernc.com/.
When in Eastover, the following attractions and activities are close and convenient:
Talley Woodland Park - was dedicated in honor of VF and Eloise Talley on Heritage Day, Saturday May 7, 2011. Located adjacent to the Eastover Community Center (4008 School Road), Talley Woodland Park is a beautifully landscaped wooded area with cool breezes, wooden bridges, and a cascading brook along the wood's edge. The park is open to the public and is a great place to spend a quiet afternoon or enjoy a picnic with family and friends.
Eastover Ballpark - Founded in 1971, Eastover Ball Park is the outdoor sporting epicenter of Eastover. With four well-groomed lighted baseball/softball fields, playgrounds, concessions area, a soccer field, walking trail, ample parking, and large sheltered picnic areas, Eastover Ball Park is a place the whole family can enjoy.
Eastover Recreation Center - Adjacent to the Eastover-Central Elementary School of the Arts, Eastover Recreation Center features a full size indoor basketball gym, as well as a cardio exercise room and two additional large activity rooms for hosting music, arts & crafts, parties, exercises, quilting, and much more.
- Eastover Community Park - offers amenities such as: concessions, football/soccer, junior baseball and/or adult softball, picnic shelter, playground equipment, track (walk/jog), youth baseball/girls softball w/lights, a Splash Pad, and restrooms.
- Mount Zion African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church is one of the oldest churches in Cumberland County. Mount Zion, formerly called "Flea Hill African Methodist Zion": Church dates from 1855 and is the second documented organized African American Church in Cumberland County.
- Eastover Civic Club - is a club that promotes community spirit and assists in the welfare of the Eastover community through educational, civic, and charitable activities. They hold an annual event: Eastover Heritage Day.
- Your children can learn Dance or Martial Arts at THE FIREHOUSE Eastover's Studio of Performing Arts or David Chin's Hopgar Tai Chi Center.
Schools and Education:
- Notable schools include: Salem United Methodist Pre-School, Armstrong Elementary, and Eastover Central Elementary. Other schools that serve Eastover Residents: Massey Hill Classical High School, Cross Creek Early College High School, Cumberland International Early Colleges, 71st Classical Middle School, Fayetteville Academy, Riverside Christian Academy, Village Christian Academy, Fayetteville Christian School, Berean Baptist Academy.
- Eastover offers some Year-Around public schools. These differ from a traditional school year in which instructional days are spread over the course of the entire year, instead of broken up by a single long summer break.
Want to learn more about Eastover? You can contact us at Military Family Realty, or contact the Town of Eastover itself!
Eastover Town Hall is located at 3863 Dunn Road, Eastover, NC 28312 and is open Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm or call (910) 323-0707 or email TownClerk@EastoverNC.com
Browse Eastover Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.