Clinton Homes For Sale
The city of Clinton is situated about 30 miles from Fayetteville. Clinton was founded in 1852 and named for American Revolution General Richard Clinton. If considering a purchase in Clinton, you can expect to find many beautiful homes along with new construction homes. Clinton residents enjoy many scenic views, lakes, and parks.
More information for Clinton is at http://www.cityofclintonnc.com/.
The following attractions and activities are close and convenient while in Clinton:
- Black River Kayaking - known as a popular destination for ecotourist, providing a scenic tour of the Black River.
Sampson Community Theatre - enjoy the arts at this popular nonprofit organization, that presents plays and musicals.
Sampson County History Museum - Founded in 1997, the Sampson County History Museum has grown into a “village” of eleven buildings, representing over 250 years of Sampson County history. With thousands of permanent artifacts, visitors are encouraged to explore these pages from the past and reflect as they search through their own lives and their place in history.
- Agri-Exposition Center - A full service venue providing banquet and conference rooms for all of your events...Large or Small.
- Royal Lane Pool - is a public pool located in Clinton. It offers swimming lessons and is available to rent.
- Sampson Arts Council - Promoting and Supporting the Arts in Sampson County
- Alive After Five Concert Series - Does the thought of scrumptious food, community fellowship, dancing and great music sound like a winning combination? If so, we want you to grab a couple of friends, bring your favorite lawn chair, and get ready for one of our community’s most spectacular events!
- Downtown Clinton - hosts a variety of opportunities to dine, shop, and explore area culture. They are a Main Street America Accredited program, meaning that Downtown Clinton is a recognized leading program among the national network of more than 1,200 neighborhoods and communities who share both a commitment to creating high-quality places and to building stronger communities through preservation-based economic development. All Main Street America Accredited programs meet a set of National Accreditation Standards of Performance as outlined by Main Street America.
- Go Bark Park - is an off-leash dog park primarily sponsored by Go Automotive and supplemented by the City of Clinton funds and allocated staff time. It is divided into two fenced areas for large and small dogs (typically less than 25 pounds) to offer exercise and fun under the important supervision of dog owners. As a joint project between Clinton’s Recreation and Public Works departments, the dog park also provides a water spigot, a pet waste station, and benches.
- City Market & Sampson Farmers' Market - There is a difference between the Clinton City Market facility and the Sampson Farmers' Market. The Clinton City Market building and grounds can be rented by individuals or groups for special events and festivities. The Sampson Farmers' Market was developed to provide a place for small family farms to sell their goods directly to consumers, to educate consumers about local farming and seasonal eating, and to encourage businesses to use and promote the use of locally-grown ingredients.
Browse Clinton Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.