4603 Gem Court, Fayetteville
The detached patio homes in the gated & guarded Three Colonies community don’t come on the market frequently, so don’t miss your chance. This brick home has 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, a Great Room, Dining Room & Kitchen, plus a single garage all on 1 level. This home is being sold by the original owner. It has been well-maintained & it just needs you to put your personal stamp on it.
The Great Room is large & sunken with 10’ ceilings & a fireplace with gas logs. The Dining Room is nicely sized for you & guests. The Kitchen has nice workspace & storage space. The fridge is included as a gift.
Both Bedrooms are roomy with the Master having a walk-in closet & en suite. The garage has room for your vehicle & storage. You will enjoy time outdoors on your privacy fenced patio.
The home is located on a cul de sac & has a nice yard. Three Colonies has a community pool & clubhouse. Let the HOA take care of the grounds.
- MLS® #618503
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1980
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Patio, Storage
- WindowsThermal Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 9th, 2019
- Days on Market1
- HOA Fees121.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address4603 Gem Court
- SubdivisionThree Col
- StateNorth Carolina
- Zip Code28314
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built
- ElementaryMontclair Elementary
- MiddleMax Abbott Middle School
- HighTerry Sanford Senior High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Advantage - Fayetteville
The information being provided by the Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.