4700 Flintcastle Road, Fayetteville
This one owner two story home was built in 1994 & is close to mall shopping, Ft Bragg, the hospital & downtown. It is located on a quiet cul de sac just off Cliffdale Rd near the All-American & I-295 & is in the Terry Sanford HS District.
The entry Foyer has hardwood flooring & leads to the oversized Living Room. The Living Room is fully open to the Formal Dining Room which has seating room, for 8-10 people. The Dining room leads to the Kitchen.
The fabulous Kitchen has been remodeled & updated & has a big island, granite countertops, tile flooring, & new stainless appliances, to include a gas cooktop on the stove. It also has a roomy Breakfast Nook at the bay window overlooking your fenced & seclude back yard. The Kitchen is fully open to the 14 ft x 20 ft Den that has a natural gas log fireplace.
Upstairs you will find the 3 Bedrooms plus an 18 ft x 20ft Bonus Room with a closet that could be a 4th Bedroom.
- MLS® #616088
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeTwo Story
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Porch
- WindowsThermal Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address4700 Flintcastle Road
- StateNorth Carolina
- Zip Code28314
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Entrance Foyer, Eat-in Kitchen, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Kitchen Island, Separate Shower, Window Treatments, Intercom
- AppliancesSome Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMontclair Elementary
- MiddleMax Abbott Middle School
- HighTerry Sanford Senior High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Advantage - Fayetteville
The information being provided by the Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.