3555 Braddy Road, Fayetteville
Great home with land in Jack Britt schools! Nice home with lots to love. Formal living room, den, updated kitchen with lots of cabinets, and family room with LOTS of windows for light. Detached double car garage, attached double carport, a storage shed, a barn a childs play set and a ZIP LINE! Yes, a real zip line!
Next door is a perfect in-law suite, guest house or perfect "man cave/she shed". 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, living room and screened in porch!
Look for yourself, this is a once in a blue moon kind of property!
- MLS® #610113
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1963
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Pool, Porch, Storage
- ConstructionBoard & Batten Siding
- Date ListedJuly 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market21
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address3555 Braddy Road
- StateNorth Carolina
- Zip Code28306
- InteriorHardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, Separate Shower
- AppliancesSome Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Stove, Wood Burning
- ElementaryStoney Point Elementary
- MiddleJohn Griffin Middle School
- HighJack Britt Senior High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty (fayetteville)
Price Change History for 3555 Braddy Road, Fayetteville, North Carolina (MLS® #610113)
|Price Reduced from $325,000 to $300,000|
The information being provided by the Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.