6950 Melbourne Drive, Fayetteville
Looking for a deal? Consider finding it here. This 3BR / 2.5 BA home has so much to offer and yet so much potential for the individual ready to make it their own. No worries here - binge watching HGTV may inspire your creativity as you give this home the character and beauty it deserves.
Front door leads to sunken living room with wood burning fireplace. Dining area has dual-patio doors that lead to the deck. Galley kitchen, under stair storage, oversize laundry room, half bath, and large master with attached bath (shower/tub combo w/ toilet) complete the lower level. Note the large floor to ceiling windows that allow for lots of natural light. Two bedrooms upstairs - both have large walk in closets. Upper level has a full bath, linen closet and easy access to attic storage.
Back yard is fully fenced! Come take a look. Priced $20k below tax value, this home won't last.
- MLS® #602569
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeTwo Story
- StatusActive Under Contract
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan(s), Living/Dining Room, Storage, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBenjamin Martin Elementary
- MiddleWestover Middle School
- HighWestover Senior High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address6950 Melbourne Drive
- StateNorth Carolina
- Zip Code28314
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence, Porch
- Lot Description68.82 x 153.50 x 86.83 x 150.50
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2019
- Days on Market55
- HOA Fees0.00
Price Change History for 6950 Melbourne Drive, Fayetteville, North Carolina (MLS® #602569)
|Status Changed from Active to Active Under Contract||–|
The information being provided by the Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.