Have you ever thought, "I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for!"
Then the Custom Home Building Route might be right for you. Custom Home Building affords the buyer certain advantages not available in the typical home buying process. Consider these advantages:
1. The Buyer's Home can be Built to their Specific Tastes. In general, when buyers are deciding between Tract Homes and Custom Built Homes, some buyers will gravitate toward Custom Built Homes. Unlike Custom Builds, Tract Homes are built with very little variation and are designed to fit into a "built-in community" feel.
2. The Buyer has the Ability to Choose the Location of their Home. You can choose everything, from your desired community down to the street and lot you'd like to build on.
3. The Buyer will have a Uniquely Different Home. You can have the satisfaction of knowing that every product and feature of the home is provided via your input.
4. Your Home is Better Equipped to Meet your Specific Needs. Buyer satisfaction can be guaranteed! Each detail within the home is catered toward the buyer's standards.
If you have decided that the Custom Home Building Route is for you, you'll need a Custom Building Agent. Our company specializes in working with Custom Builders. Here are the advantages of working with us:
- You will have a Direct Consultant on the Process of Building a Custom Home
- We Pride Ourselves on Walking our Clients Step by Step through the Entire Process
- Additionally we Set Up the Appointments with Builders and Provide Guidance
- Our Team will Handle all of the Contracts and Addenda needed for New Construction Building
- We will Use Our Experience and Knowledge to Help You Make the Right Home Selection
- We Will Help you Find the Right Lots for Building
- We Also Enroll Our Clients in Our Monthly Coaching throughout the Process
- Additionally, we Provide Our Clients with a Scrapbook Album of their Home. With Photos of the Home from Ground to Closing.
If you are interested in teaming up with one of our Custom Building Agents, contact our office at 910.483.1261. Or go to our 'Contact Us Page' and leave us a message. We look forward to
working with you!
The information being provided by the Fayetteville Regional Association of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.