Top 5 Things to Consider When Buying a Home
Buying a home can be a daunting process. Don't get overwhelmed, Check out these helpful tips:
- Visit the Home at Different Times of Day- The best way to see what it would be like to live a particular neighborhood is to ride through the area at different times of day. This will allow you to see how quiet or how busy the area truly is.
- Look at the Crime Report- Most local police offices can provide you with the crime statistics, but there are also many online resources you can use. The website: https://www.crimereports.com/ This site allows you to search by zip code.
- Test Your Commute- Nothing can negatively affect the joy you'll receive from a property more than a long commute time. Weekend traffic patterns don't always reflect the general traffic flow. Investigate the traffic pattern during rush hour for the most reliable source.
- Check on the Schools- All clients, especially those with kids, should consider the school district. Not only do you want your kids to have the best educational environment, but your school district can also affect your resale value. Know which school districts are "most sought after" and have the best re-sale values
- Choose the Right Realtor- Choosing the right agent is tantamount to choosing a successful transaction. Be sure to choose an agent who is committed to success and has a high customer satisfaction rating. We at Military Family Realty are committed to excellence, check out a few of Our Testimonials! to see why we are the right company for you!